10 useful products for healthy and balanced nutrition27.07.2016
Doctors say that meals should be balanced and consist of different products rich in useful vitamins and mineral nutrients. Following recommendations from nutritionists and healthy living experts, we have made a list of 10 products that should be added to your daily ration in order to improve immune system and forget about various diseases.
10 useful products for healthy living
- Garlic and onion contain phytoncids and specific essential oils, have antimicrobial properties, greatly improve immune system, and are good for the brain and vessel walls.
- Apples – delectable fruit, packed with vitamin C, antioxidants and cellulose. Apples also help reduce sugar and cholesterol levels in blood.
- Olive oil and fish provide natural protection against carcinogenesis, feed skin, foster hair growth and improve heart health. Besides that, Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties, increase endurance, contribute to muscle tissue formation and minimize risks of prostate cancer among men.
- Oatmeal and buckwheat is the healthiest food for pregnant and nursing mothers. Buckwheat contains lots of ferrum, and oatmeal excretes toxic substances and lowers blood pressure. Besides that, these products are hypoallergic.
- Honey has antimicrobial properties and boosts immune system. But it loses nutrients at high temperatures, therefore it is not recommended to add it to the hot tea.
- Bean products are an excellent alternative to protein contained in meat, and a source of cellulose. These products help our body to remove toxins and wastes and favourably influence our nervous system.
- Green tea – drink it to support the good health of kidneys and thyroid gland. Tea helps our body to cope with inflammations, viruses and toxins; helps reduce sugar and cholesterol levels; normalizes pressure and strengthens blood vessel walls.
- Fermented milk products are packed with calcium, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria, which improve digestive health.
- Small fruit contain lots of healthy vitamins, and tomatoes contain antioxidant lycopene.
- Nuts are a source of minerals, vitamins and healthy fats. They are rather rich in calories; improve eyesight and health of cardiovascular system.
Experts recommend adding these products to your ration to prevent unpleasant diseases.back to list
Subscribe to news!
Stay tuned with the conference and industry news!